Your Varsity Club Membership
Eligibilty for Varsity Club membership is based upon participation and receiving a varsity letter in an intercollegiate sport sponsored by Florida State University. The Varsity Club invites all qualified individuals to join our organization to support Seminole Athletics and those that help build the outstanding FSU sports programs we enjoy today.
Honorary status can be awarded to qualified staff and friends of the Florida State University Athletic Department on an individual basis. For honorary status, board recommendation and approval is required.
For further eligibility information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Dues for 2020-2021:
- $125.00 for general members
- If you are a 2019-2020 Varsity Club Member, your membership is good until May 31, 2020.
NOTE: Online registration is not available after August 19th. After August 19th you will need to sign up at the Varsity Club entrance on football game days.
Types of Membership
We currently have one type of Varsity Club membership.
The benefits included are:
- Access to the Varsity Club during each home football game with one guest (over 21 years old)
- Complimentary food and drinks in the Varsity Club on game days
- Free admission to all sporting events excluding Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Football
- Varsity Club License Plate
- Varsity Club Membership Window Decal
- Quarterly Varsity Club e-newsletter
- Seminole Booster priority points toward football, basketball and baseball season tickets
New Guidelines for Varsity Club 2020 Season - Please Read
- You and your guest must always wear masks or face coverings in public/common areas of the stadium, including upon entry into the stadium.
- You and your guest must always observe social distancing of at least six feet in public/common areas from other members inside the club.
- Leon County Emergency Ordinance No. 20-15 generally requires all persons over the age of six (6) to wear a mask or face covering while in a business establishment.
- Anyone with a compromised Immune System or COPD is strongly encouraged to stay home.
- Please understand due to the social distancing requirements – there will be no migrating between floors.
- DUE TO COVID-19 OUR CAPACITY LIMITATIONS – there will only 25 members in at a time.
- Each member is still allowed to have their (1) guest.
- Please register only (1) membership – this automatically includes your guest.
- FSU Varsity Club Skybox Seat Holders DO NOT REGISTER ON THIS EVENT
Due to the limited amount of members we are allowed to have in the club at any given time, you will need to pre-register for your time inside the club. We are separating the times from Pre-Game thru the end of half time.
- We will allow (25) members in at a time on a quarter basis. With (5) minutes left on the clock during Pre-Game and each quarter, we will ask those members and their guest to leave the club so that we may clean the tables and bar in between visitors.
- To register – here is the link: FSU v. UNC - 10/17/2020
- A new link for each game will be e-mailed out and posted on social media, as well as the website for each game.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to e-mail Betsy Hosey at email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations
The Varsity Club will open two hours prior to the game for anyone that is a current card holding member of the Varsity Club.
- Each member will be allowed to bring in only ONE GUEST per game (guest must be 21 years or older)
- All guests MUST enter and leave the club with a member.
- Current athletes will NOT be admitted as guests.
- No one under 21 years of age until AFTER the game.
- The permanent seating area is reserved for seat-holders.
- No food or drink is allowed to leave the club.
- No smoking is allowed in the club.
- Please no opposing team apparel in the club.
- Access to the club is limited to: 1) Current Dues Paid Members, 2) Seat-holders, 3) Lifetime Members, 4) Hall of Fame Members
Want to own the best seat in the house? Dues-paying members can own their very own lower level skybox seat! Here are the details:
- Own the seat for FIVE years!
Please contact the Varsity Club Director, Betsy Hosey, at (850) 644.1123 for more information and to get your seat today!
*For five (5) year contract. Must make payment by 04/01 of each year in order to receive tickets.
NOTE: If the annual skybox payment has not been made by April 15th of that annual year, the Varsity Club automatically reserves the right to sell the tickets on a game by game basis until payment is made in full.