Your Varsity Club Membership
Eligibilty for Varsity Club membership is based upon participation and receiving a varsity letter in an intercollegiate sport sponsored by Florida State University. The Varsity Club invites all qualified individuals to join our organization to support Seminole Athletics and those that help build the outstanding FSU sports programs we enjoy today.
Honorary status can be awarded to qualified staff and friends of the Florida State University Athletic Department on an individual basis. For honorary status, board recommendation and approval is required.
For further eligibility information or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Dues for 2023:
- $125.00 for general members
Types of Membership
The benefits included are:
- Access to the Varsity Club during each home football game with one guest (over 21 years old)
- Complimentary food and drinks in the Varsity Club on game days
- Free admission to all sporting events excluding Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Football
- Varsity Club Membership Window Decal
- Quarterly Varsity Club e-newsletter
- Seminole Booster priority points toward football, basketball and baseball season tickets
Rules and Regulations
The Varsity Club will open two hours prior to the game for anyone that is a current card holding member of the Varsity Club.
- Each member will be allowed to bring in only ONE GUEST per game (guest must be 21 years or older)
- All guests MUST enter and leave the club with a member.
- Current athletes will NOT be admitted as guests.
- No one under 21 years of age until AFTER the game.
- The permanent seating area is reserved for seat-holders.
- No food or drink is allowed to leave the club.
- No smoking is allowed in the club.
- Please no opposing team apparel in the club.
- Access to the club is limited to: 1) Current Dues Paid Members, 2) Seat-holders, 3) Lifetime Members, 4) Hall of Fame Members
Please contact the Varsity Club Director at (850) 644.1123 for more information and to get your seat today!
NOTE: If the annual skybox payment has not been made by April 15th of that annual year, the Varsity Club automatically reserves the right to sell the tickets on a game by game basis until payment is made in full.